This wild bar shampoo is made from the fat of local deers and the organic flowers collected form the organic fields of Isotupa farm. Suitable for bird watchers, most hair types. Adds some well needed volume to your hair.
* A phrase often hollered at Pöytyä when seeing 72 deers running in nature in one night.
Wet your hair and rub the shampoo bar either to your hands or directly to hair. Wash you hair regularly, let it lather and then rinse with plenty of water. The bar shampoo includes natural greases so that you won't need to use conditioner . At first the result may feel sticky, but in a few weeks your hair will get use to it. Give it a chance!
INGREDIENTS: Olive oil/oliiviöljy/olivolja (sodium olivate), vesi/vatten (aqua), coconut oil/kookosrasva/kokosnöt olja (sodium cocoate), deer tallow/peuran rasva/rådjur talg (sodium tallowate), glyseroli/glycerol (glycerin), castor oil/risiiniöljy/ricinolja (sodium castorate), ho wood essential oil/ho-puun eteerinen öljy/ho-trä eterisk olja (Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum wood oil)*linalool *limonene, labrador tea extract/suopursun lehtiuute/träsklövextrakt (rhododendron tomentosum leaf extrakt).*esiintyy luontaisesti eteerisissä öljyissä.
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- Europe: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.