This natural white Mielikki Scarf KnitKit has everything you need in order to make your own Mielikki scarf. The yarn is made of 100% Finnsheep wool, produced in conjunction with our responsible partners. The color is a natural mix of different colors of wool. Mielikki is really versatile: you can wear it as a headband, as a scarf on your head or around neck!
Color: Natural white
Knitting time: Few evenings
This contemporary and minimalist head scarf was named after the Mielikki, the spirit of the woods. In the spring time woods are full of life and everything starts to grow again. Woods also offer a big recreational value for us Finns. Mielikki is gently caring for all the living creatures in the woods, giving them curing herbs and food. Her name means destiny and happiness in Finnish folklore. Shall this scarf as well carry some happiness and special lively spring spirit!
KnitKit includes yarn for one scarf which is onesize and it fits most of our customers.
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- Europe: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.