This ocean blue Meri Tähkä Cardigan is as beautiful as the golden August fields, full of ripe grain. Tähkä means grain cob in Finnish and as the crops are ready for harvesting, so is this yarn for knitting. The yarn is the finest, bulkiest and softest yarn made of Finnsheep wool, and it originates from Mikkola, Örnberg and Rauhala organic farms. The wool has been washed lightly and spun at Virrat, in Finland, with decades of expertise.
Color: Ocean blue
Knitting time: 2 to 3 weeks
You could live in this cardigan all autumn, and it as a shield in the frozen winter temperatures and wrap yourself in it up in the cool spring weather. As a knitting project it is perfect for the beginners that have never knitted anything larger than a mitten. Big needles guarantee that you will finish this project. Pattern designed by Sari Nordlund.
This Tähkä Cardigan KnitKit includes:
Approximately 700 g to 1000 g Finnsheep wool yarn
Fabric label. You can sign this with a pen.
Wooden Myssy tag
Brown thread for attaching the fabric label and the wooden tag
Note:Knitting needles are not included, but you can order them separately here. The sweater is knitted in the round with 8mm (US 6) needles with 120cm cable.
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- Europe: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.