This natural dark grey Oulu Myssy Beret KnitKit kit has everything you need in order to make your own Myssy beret. The yarn is made of 100% organic Finnsheep wool, produced in conjunction with our responsible partners.
Color: Natural dark grey
Knitting time: Few nights
A beret is a beret no matter if you are in Paris or Pöytyä.
This bohemian classic will make you look like no one else. The collection is a seal for the new era of Myssy. It all started from a beanie, but turned into a movement of hand-knitted accessories by grannies.
This Myssy Beret KnitKit includes:
Approximately 90g Organic Myssy wool
Fabric label. You can sign this with a pen.
Wooden Myssy tag
Brown thread for attaching the fabric label and the wooden tag
Note: Knitting needles are not included, but you can order them separately.
The beret is knitted using two different needles: 3mm 40cm needles for the ribbing and 4,5mm 60cm needles for the rest of the Beret. You can add both needles or just the pair you do not have yet to your order.
This Myssy KnitKit contains wool for size M product. It fits well for hat sizes between 54 to 59 cm. Size can be moderated by the knitter.
All Myssy hats should feel a little tight in the beginning, the hat adjusts to the size and shape of your head within the first week of use.
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- Europe: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.