This violet Rintala Farmester beanie is hand-knitted by Myssy Grannies in Pöytyä Finland from 100% Finnsheep wool. This product is hand-dyed and slight variations can be found in the color.
It's not street credible. It's field credible.
You know Farmesters, right? Those trendsetters living in the countryside producing your food… A true Farmester is proud of his or her work, working with a smile on their face as they steer the tractor. Their daily work, if anything, is truly meaningful in this world. After all, we all must eat.
These Myssys are a tribute to the Finnish farming heritage and they can be worn both when heading to town as well as on the farm.
All of our garments are made from Finnsheep wool, produced in conjunction with our responsible partners. Similar in softness to Merino, the fiber's overlapping scales point inward making the yarn particularly soft, and in our opinion, there is no finer wool in the world!
High quality garments and accessories are hand-knit by local retired ladies known as The Myssy Grannies. These cheerful ladies are the essence of our brand, knitting their own positive energy and wisdom into every stitch, even hand signing each Myssy piece they finish.
This Myssy is One Size / M and it fits 85% of our customers. It fits well for hat sizes between 54 to 59 cm. Each Myssy is unique, and though all our grannies work off from the same size chart, not all hats are precisely the same.
All Myssy hats should feel a little tight in the beginning, the hat adjusts to the size and shape of your head within the first week of use.
If you are unsure of the size or you know you will need a larger size, you can always leave a comment while sending your order in and let us know you would like to have a bigger variation. We will do our best to take this into account!
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 3 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- EU countries: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 3 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- European countries not part of EU: Delivery within 1 to 3 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 3 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 4 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 7 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.