This black Halinen Koski Scarf KnitKit has everything you need in order to make this voluminous but light scarf. The yarn is made of 100% Finnsheep wool, produced in conjunction with our responsible partners. The yarn is hand-dyed and slight variations can be found in the color. The project is fitting for beginners.
Level: Absolute beginner
Knitting time: One to two weeks
This scarf cascades like a rapid, koski in Finnish. There is something fascinating in the rapids of Aura river, nature is showing all its power. The inspiration for this scarf came from Koskela rapid, located next to our headquarters with a wooden mill dating back to the 19th century. This Koski Scarf holds both volume and power, but is light and soft to wear.
This Koski KnitKit includes:
Approximately 300g of two strand Finnsheep wool
Fabric label. You can sign this with a pen.
Wooden Myssy tag
Thread for attaching the fabric label and the wooden tag
Note: Knitting needles are not included, but you can order them separately by adding them to your cart. The scarf is knitted in the round with 9mm needles with 80cm cable.
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- Europe: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.