Natural white Mielikki Scarf is hand-knitted by Myssy Grannies in Pöytyä Finland from 100% Finnsheep wool. The color is a natural mix of different colors of wool. Mielikki is really versatile: you can wear it as a headband, as a scarf on your head or around neck!
This contemporary and minimalist head scarf was named after the Mielikki, the spirit of the woods. In the spring time woods are full of life and everything starts to grow again. Woods also offer a big recreational value for us Finns. Mielikki is gently caring for all the living creatures in the woods, giving them curing herbs and food. Her name means destiny and happiness in Finnish folklore. Shall this scarf as well carry some happiness and special lively spring spirit!
All of our garments are made from Finnsheep wool, produced in conjunction with our responsible partners. Similar in softness to Merino, the fiber's overlapping scales point inward making the yarn particularly soft, and in our opinion, there is no finer wool in the world!
High quality garments and accessories are hand-knit by local retired ladies known as The Myssy Grannies. These cheerful ladies are the essence of our brand, knitting their own positive energy and wisdom into every stitch, even hand signing each Myssy piece they finish.
Scarf is one size.
Estimated delivery times and prices:
- Finland: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 5,90€ or home delivery 9,90€.
- Europe: EU countries: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 8,90€.
- North America: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Asia: Asia: Delivery within 2 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
- Other countries: Delivery within 4 to 9 business days from the day of payment. The delivery cost 13,90€.
Free shipping on all orders over 100€ in Finland. Free worldwide shipping on all orders over 150€.
Note! Made from order deliveries have a varying delivery time which you can check from the product page.